DIY Jello Cups


Since my kids' school district doesn't make the healthiest lunches, I pack my kids' lunches. Making your own jello cups is a great way to save on money. It costs me about $.35 to make 5 cups of jello. Even better yet I can make my kids' favorite jello for them.

I buy the Glad 1/2 cup reusable containers. I think it's about $2.50 for 8 cups at Walmart.



This is simple to make the cups. Follow the directions on the jello box. Then it is time let the jello cool and set. You pour the jello into individual cups to set.



Allow the jello to set and now you have jello cups for school lunches or snacks. Add some fruit to the jello for something special.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Cooking Competition: Appetizer Edition!

Family Night Idea: Nerf War!

Valentine's Day at my home!