Cake Decorating: Family Night Idea

Mickey, my daughter asked if she could have a friend over to decorate a cake. Her friend has some artist skills that she wishes she had. I decided to show her that she has skills of her own.

I made a few small cakes and make a huge batch of icing. Gathering plenty of food coloring, tips and bags. I set our dining room table for a night of cake decorating.



Big D and I sit this one out to watch and help the kids when needed.

Each kid designing their own cake and making it come to life!

Mickey's cake

Under The Sea


Little D's cake

Volcano

I have to say I am so proud of my kids. My kids and I love watching cooking competitions. My kids enjoy the dessert competitions the most. These were my kids masterpieces that they saw on different shows.

I think their favorite part of the whole night was eat the cake for dessert!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Cooking Competition: Appetizer Edition!

Family Night Idea: Nerf War!

Valentine's Day at my home!