My Crazy Life!

         My life is imperfectly crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way! In the last year my life has changed so much. After a long time living in a bad marriage, we had a house fire. Losing everything, it was time to start new. I filed for divorce. My kids were what I lived and fought for. I want them to have an amazing life. To know that you don't have to settle.

My life start to improve! I meet the most amazing man in my life! As PERFECT as he is for me, he is just as imperfect as I am! He adores my kids and knew from day one that he had to accept them too! I couldn't ask for anyone better to be in my kids' lives. I am so proud of him and the life we are building together.

Our lives aren't perfect and we are still learning every day! We are in it together and work as a team!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Cooking Competition: Appetizer Edition!

Family Night Idea: Nerf War!

Valentine's Day at my home!