Soda Pop Shoppe

If you are ever downtown Savannah, GA, I highly suggest trying out the Soda Pop Shoppe. It is a small but amazing sandwich shop.

They make milkshakes and malt right in front of you. If you want to mix to flavors go for it! Little man suggests mixing chocolate with the mint chocolate. It cuts down on the mint flavor.

I personally enjoyed the owner and his right hand man. Will and Steve make the visit special. With the Girl Scouts meeting near by the owner saw an opportunity to make a more kid friendly restaurant. Hot dogs and sandwiches! They also sell candy!


I suggest putting away your phone before stepping in the store. You will miss out on a good lunch or dinner if you don't. There also is a sign near the register that says they will charge you a $1 if you're on the phone. Plus it's just respectful, simple as that. Take the time and look around the shop, you will find some funny and amazing things.

When ordering a sandwich, try the all the way option. I promise it will be worth it. I order the club sandwich on white and got it all the way. Wow, it was the best sandwich I had in a long time. All the way comes with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, mayo and dressing. The dressing is a creamy Italian dressing. It sounds a little weird but it taste so good.

The Deli hot dog

It might not have that complete old time look of a soda pop shop but it fits the feel and description well. The employees are friendly and have big smiles. I know my small little family will be visiting again soon.

You can find them at: 114 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401

Comments

  1. I love milkshakes! If im ever in savannah i will for sure visit this place ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Cooking Competition: Appetizer Edition!

Family Night Idea: Nerf War!

Valentine's Day at my home!